Integra LifeSciences, a world leader in medical technology, is dedicated to limiting uncertainty for surgeons, so they can concentrate on providing the best patient care. Integra offers innovative solutions in orthopedic extremity surgery, neurosurgery, spine surgery, and reconstructive and general surgery.
Integra's orthopedic products include devices and implants for spine, foot and ankle, hand and wrist, shoulder and elbow, tendon and peripheral nerve protection and repair, tissue reconstruction and wound repair. Integra is a leader in neurosurgery, offering a broad portfolio of implants, devices, instruments and systems used in neurosurgery, neuromonitoring, neurotrauma, and related critical care. In the United States, Integra is a leading provider of surgical instruments to hospitals, surgery centers and alternate care sites, including physician and dental offices.
Founded in 1989 Integra is headquartered in Plainsboro, New Jersey and has over 3,500 employees worldwide. Integra's common stock is listed on The NASDAQ Stock Market under the symbol "IART."
Repackages product using predetermined sequence; such as size, type, style, color or product codes for conformance to company established specifications. Packs and/or Repacks various products and prepares product for inside and outside manufacturing. Uses multiple software platforms for completing work such as Windows, Agile, and Oracle.
· Follows standard operating procedures to repackage purchased parts
· Follows standard operating procedures to operate auto bagger, and manual packaging of instruments that may require simple mechanical assembly.
· Follows standard operating procedures to re-label packages for customer returns.
· Follows standard operating procedures to label and package parts which do not meet required standard as related to the DMR.
· Follows standard operating procedures to package kits as outlined in the DMR.
· Follows standard operating procedures to clean and inspect parts.
· Follow standard operating procedures for Special Packaging and Assembling (WOO).
· Follows standard operating procedures to support general housekeeping in area. Observes the Company’s safety procedures and policy at all times.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required for his position.