The Account Manager will be a responsible for Integra’s Neurosurgery product line and solely responsible for sales of these products within a defined territory. Primary responsibility will be to achieve or exceed defined territory sales revenue targets through strategic planning, relationship building, new account targeting, extensive product knowledge and exceptional customer service. The Account Manager will call on multiple call points/specializations with 90% of time spent in the Operating Room. The Account Manager will work across Integra functional areas to ensure customer satisfaction. The Account Manager will work with their team to ensure that regional/corporate financial goals are met.
- Develop new business with customers and accounts previously not sold to
Attain monthly and quarterly sales objectives as defined by regional manager and corporate senior management
• Develop a formal business plan at the beginning of each fiscal year to be followed by subsequent monthly and quarterly territory reports aimed at achieving territory sales goals
• Work with peers when called upon to support case coverage and inventory requests
• Take initiative to identify new business opportunities
• Identify product improvement opportunities for sales, marketing and product development teams.
• Maintain high level of technical, product and disease state knowledge
• Provide a consultative role in the OR environment in accordance with specific product indications
• Operate within defined budgets and strictly within accordance with Corporate policies and procedures
• Strictly adhere to the policies and procedures within the Advamed Code of Conduct and the Sunshine Act
• Perform sales administrative duties in a timely manner and as defined by management.