ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
This position will be directly responsible for driving strategic business initiatives to reduce operating costs, enable operational efficiency, and assist with implementing systems and processes for continuous improvement in supporting the Sales Operations organization. Will work closely with senior management to implement a variety of lean initiatives including capital optimization, technology implementation, and network design solutions. Ability to lead cross functional teams and drive results in a fast-paced office environment is critical for this position. Must be able to prioritize and lead projects with minimal direct supervision.
- Drive field inventory optimization initiatives by monitoring inventory performance trends and identifying opportunities for continuous improvement
- Define business requirements needed to facilitate key insights into inventory, logistics, and total cost performance KPIs
- Act as liaison between Field Logistics and cross functional business units to translate needs into technical requirements.
- Support integration activities of various systems to ensure interfaces meet business objectives and provide access to appropriate data
- Ensure field analysts are aligned to support business objectives and have data to support analysis
- Assess gaps in current processes and systems and propose solutions that align with long term strategy
- Maintain key relationships between internal customers in Supply Chain, Sales, and Marketing to manage optimal inventory in the field to support customer needs
- Identify cost savings and efficiency opportunities across the Field & distribution network supporting all sales channels
- Manage relationships and act as point of contact with 3PL partner. Support partner integration and define business needs that benefit both parties and evaluate 3PL performance
- Works cross functionally to ensure projects are on track and understand inter-dependency of related projects and prioritization
- Ensure timely communication of metrics, scorecards, and other performance KPIs.
- Develop flow charts, work instructions, and similar process documentation to allow for sustained implementation of Company strategies.