The Facilities and Equipment Maintenance Supervisor is responsible for directing/performing routine repairs and maintenance and assists, as directed, in more complex maintenance and repair of plant facilities and equipment. The Maintenance and Equipment Supervisor will also oversee/perform carpentry, plumbing, electrical or associated work on plant facilities using hand and power tools as required and will troubleshoot equipment or facilities problems and mitigate.
- Directly supervises a staff of Facilities Technicians and Equipment Maintenance Technicians
- Oversees acquisition, installation, operation, maintenance, and disposition of building systems, production equipment, furniture and equipment, grounds and exterior elements.
- Execute and monitor preventive maintenance program for production equipment.
- Coordinates the maintenance of building structures and permanent interiors.
- Oversees/establishes a routine and periodical maintenance schedule with vendor information.
- Manages contracts for outside services such as HVAC repair and maintenance, pest control, recycling, janitorial services, grounds maintenance, waste management snow removal.
- Oversees/establishes all contracts for outside suppliers related to safety, such as fire and security systems to assure a safe working environment. This include upgrades and new installs to keep systems up to date and good working order.
- Oversees/Performs facility maintenance including, repair walls, ceilings, painting, lighting, construction and other routine duties.