- HS Diploma or equivalent certification
- Minimum of 5+ years of Facility Engineering experience required.
- Prior cGMP experience is strongly preferred.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Project, Word and Excel preferred.
- Excellent organization and communication skills.
- Must have the ability to multi-task and coordinate workload by priority.
- Must be customer service and quality driven.
- Strong analytical skills, particularly with respect to identifying and implementing technical solutions to process, utility and facility equipment / systems.
- Must comply with all applicable rules and regulations of Emergent and the Pharmaceutical / Biotech industry. This includes FDA regulations such as cGMP, GDP, EH&S regulations and company regulations such as the employee handbook.
CERTIFICATES and/or LICENSES
Universal CFC certification required. Additional electrical, HVAC and refrigeration systems, Grade 2 I waste water license is preferred